Vs > Nome, Alaska
Balmoral Forest vs Nome, Alaska Climate & Distance Between
Balmoral Forest vs La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar
Balmoral Forest vs Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Fukui, Japan
Nome, Alaska vs Sagres, Algarve, Portugal
Nome, Alaska vs Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan
Nome, Alaska vs Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Nome, Alaska vs Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Gourdon vs Coimbra
Manyberries, Alberta vs Weatherford, Tx
Tara vs Base Antartica Arturo P
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Dillon, Mt
- The distance between Balmoral Forest, New Zealand and Nome, Alaska, Usa is approximately 12,091 km or 7,514 mi.
- To reach Balmoral Forest in this distance one would set out from Nome, Alaska bearing 196.7° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balmoral Forest bearing 189.7° or S .
- Balmoral Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Nome, Alaska has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Balmoral Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Nome, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.3 °C (25.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.1 °C (25.4°F) less in Balmoral Forest. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 219.1 mm (8.6 in) more which is equivalent to 219.1 l/m² (5.38 US gal/ft²) or 2,191,000 l/ha (234,232 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.9° higher in Balmoral Forest than in Nome, Alaska.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balmoral Forest relative to Nome, Alaska. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nome, Alaska vs Balmoral Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balmoral Forest vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Balmoral Forest vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Balmoral Forest vs Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Aledo, Il, Usa
Nome, Alaska vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa
Nome, Alaska vs Sejmcan, Russia
Nome, Alaska vs Barcelos, Brazil
Nome, Alaska vs Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia
Dubai vs Alpena, Michigan
Fernando De Noronha vs Stockton, Ca
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Monteiro
Cooperstown, Ny vs Burlington, Iowa
Balmoral Forest vs Nome, Alaska Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmoral Forest
Climate Guides for Locations near Nome, Alaska
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 835.2 kms (519 miles) NNE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 834.1 kms (518.3 miles) NNE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) ENE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 833.5 kms (518 miles) E
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 407.2 kms (253.1 miles) E
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 949.5 kms (590 miles) E
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 513.4 kms (319 miles) ESE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 799.7 kms (497 miles) E
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 865.7 kms (538 miles) ESE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 453.8 kms (282 miles) SSE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 902.9 kms (561.1 miles) ESE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) SE